Friday, January 27, 2012

Hunger Games Notice!!!!!!

Okay to all those who say, "OMG she copied Hunger Games!" "Don't read this! She copied it!" "Mehh!!!!!", I admit this story was based on Hunger Games! It has all the sequences and basics of Hunger Games except there is no districts! The characters are made from real people with their names changed. Please, do not write anything bad. In case any of my classmates read this, I have the list down but I'll only put the real names or their nicknames. Again, I did copy Hunger Games in my version! Okay? So here's the list. I usually update if I forget someone.

Me: June
Buttcheese: Tessa
Buggy: Lavendar
Charlie: Casey
Alison: Arlene
Mrs. Vivier:Kelly
Lindsey: Lacy
Makena: Macy
Blueberry Idiot: Walter
COW: Cameron
Braceface Midget: Ryan
Brennan: Bernard
Denver: Darren
Bravo: Candice
Stephen: Sheldon
Carmen: Carly
Cheyenne: Cynthia
Cookie Monster: Terrence
Bilal: Butch
Andrew: Aaron
Tu: Turner
T: Tracy
Grape Boy: Jerry
Borghetto: Eathan




I did only 12 boy and 12 girls, I chose those who I think should be in the book, after all they were all in my dream in hunger games form. Umm so also, I changed one teacher's last name and the school. You'll understand everything later. Btw, the teacher is like President Snow. Okay, buh bye now.

No comments:

Post a Comment