Wednesday, February 15, 2012

The Hunger Games Challenge: Day Eleven CONTAINS SPOILERS

The challenge today is: something you hated about the series.

I really don't hate anything about the series. But I guess there is one thing I particularly didn't like.

I hated how Gale lived but Prim and Madge died.

And I hated how we never find out who (spoiler alert) Peeta and Katniss's children's names are. All Katnisssaid was that she had an older daughter with I think inherited her black hair and olive skin but her Father's blue eyes. And she also has a younger son who has his dad's blond hair and fair skin (I don't know but it's lighter than olive) but he has his mother's gray eyes. Katniss teaches the how to hunt at the time, but I really never got their names.

So, I've just decided to call the children by Suzanne Collins's children: Isabel and Charlie Collins. I think that's what suits the Mellark children best.

Hehe Katniss Mellark sounds good. Katniss Mellark. Katniss Mellarrrrk.

Oh um, bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment