Friday, February 24, 2012

IT'S SHIPPIN' TIME!!

Hello, Earth and the people in it.

So I was brainstorming some idea. And I thought about Haymitch while I was doing a challenge. I thought about Haymitch and how he is so lonely because of losing everything. I wanted to write about Haymitch from his own perspective, mainly a bit of romance cause Haymitch doesn't get much love.

And so, while I as rereading Catching Fire, I remembered about Maysilee Donner, and what could've been if they never got reaped or had the chance to live like Peeta and Katniss. I was thinking maybe they bent the rules but I don't know.

I'm NOT turning this into an series. Instead, I'll just make a short story, consisting four parts. If you're not into the romance kind of stuff, I understand, just go back to the action-y Hunger Games (my version) and stay there.

Okay? Good. I'll just be shipping Haymitch and Maysilee. For those of you who like Effie and Haymitch together, BACK OFF. I mean it, they are NOTHING alike and it kills me imagining Haymitch with a sourpuss.

No comments:

Post a Comment