Monday, February 13, 2012

OUTRAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!! (yes, I'm angry)

Okay so I was watching the Hunger Games trailers on YouTube and a comment said, "F*ck this, Madge won't be in this movie." (sorry I hate swearing but that's what it really said!) Then I looked more into it and some other comments also say, "Madge isn't going to be in the movie!!!!!" "Where's Madge?!" "I heard Madge won't be in the movie..."

So I went on wikipedia (I know not a reliable site but it has the fundamentals) to see if it was true. Turns out Madge will not be in the movie. Then I went on google and typed, "Will Madge be in the Hunger Games Movie?" and it took me a site called Yahoo Answers! and found a lot of responses saying she will not. Then I checked the director's website to see and this one person asked will Madge be in the movie. The director's blogger said that Madge will NOT be playing a role. Instead, Prim already has the pin and give the pin to Katniss!

Now I'm ranting on a blogger knowing people won't give a crap but I just want to say how outraged I am with this. What, is Madge not an important character? She is the reason for EVERYTHING!!!!! She is the reason that there was an uprising in district 8 (okay not entirely) and she (besides Katniss) symbolizes the mockingjay. She's the reason why everyone nowadays are going to Hot Topic to by the pin.

Madge is a significant character and should've been added in the movie.

And while I am ranting about the movie, I'd like to point out that I am not really proud of the casting. I don't like the actors for Katniss, Peeta, Pres. Snow, Cinna, Gale, Haymitch, Effie, Portia, so pretty much everyone except Glimmer, Cato, Clove, Rue, Thresh, Prim, Mrs. Everdeen, and Caesar Flickerman.

I'd also like to ask why Greasy Sae was added to the movie and not Madge.

Well, this sucks. The movie better be good cause I am not satisfied with the actors...

No comments:

Post a Comment