Sunday, February 12, 2012

The Hunger Games Challenge: Day Eight

The challenge today is a character that is most like you. To be honest with you, I don't really know what character is most like me so I took some online quizzes. I took five different quizzes and I received the results. I was chosen to be like Rue three times and Prim twice.
Well that's easy because I'm really close to their age but I think I'm like a mix of Rue and Prim and here's why:

1. I love any kind of animal (Prim)
2. I love nature (Rue)
3. I am the oldest sibling in my family (Rue)
4. I care about my family so much (Rue and Prim)
5. I'm really optimistic (Prim)
6. I know how to heal (Prim)
7. I know how to do household chores [cuz I do em] (Prim)
8. I dislike animal abuse (Prim)
9. I can climb on tall trees (Rue)
10. I love hearing birds sing. (Rue)
11. I love music (Rue)
12. I break rules when it's necessary. (Rue)

It's a list I know, but I promise to you, I think these two really set my personality very well. Of course, I look nothing like them but it's the personality that counts.

But if you ask me, I look a mini version of Katniss. I don't braid my hair but my hair is dark brown or black (dark brown under the light)and I have olive skin as well (sort of). I'm skinny and short as Suzanne explained for Katniss. Plus I know how to handle a bow and quiver of arrows like Katniss.

Okay, I guess I'm done now, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment