Sunday, February 12, 2012

The Hunger Games Challenge: Day Seven (contains spoilers for those who are reading Hunger Games)

The challenge today is a scene that made you cry.

Rue dying was probably the one that made me cry the most. She was so innocent looking and so sweet but she died. What made it worse was that this one time, (told you this before)I was in band class and I forgot my clarinet at the time so I had no choice but to read the Hunger Games instead.

The band played a song called The Sonata Break which was the saddest song we ever played and when I read up to the part in Rue's death, I started crying.

I never cry when I read books. Usually, I'm sad for a minute then get over it. But Rue to me was the most significant character to me and just imagining a young girl dying so young, it's too much.

Anyway, sorry about posting it the following day. I told you before I was super busy and I had enough time during the night but I was so freaking tired from helping patients. I'll soon post the supposed daily challenge soon. I haven't done my homework yet (guilty XD).

No comments:

Post a Comment