Thursday, February 9, 2012

The Hunger Games Challenge: Day Five (and a notice)

Sorry for my readers in "My Version of the Hunger Games" [now we'll just call it MVHG]. I was just so busy lately! I've been caught in the moment by homework and apparently my acrostic poem for mitochondria will be displayed in a local grocery store (Albertsons). And for the ones who know me, it's the one near RBV. And I will have to do volunteer work at my mom's hospital on Saturday, I can't miss it because it's once or twice a year. Umm and I'm not for sure if I'll be able to post Day Six on the exact date because I was invited to this award party so I either post early, maybe at five in the morning, late at night, or the following day. I'm sorry. I promise to the readers that I'll do my storybook as soon as I can.

Okay so today's challenge is: You favorite battle/fight scene. Again this is free to everyone who read at least (spoiler ahead) Foxface dies (done). Okay so I thought maybe there was a battle/fight scene but both internally and externally struggles.

So my favorite battle scene is when Cato gets chased by mutts. It was kind of hilarious to read about how he miserably fails. He could kill any tribute but yet he's killed by dogs! Although it was a very sad fight scene, it caught on to me how funny it was.

I just realize after reading the book four times, Hunger Games maybe something people right away say has many external struggles but even Katniss has her struggle. Her internal struggle is to find out who she really loves: Gale or Peeta and to live in a very tyrannical country with her poor lifestyle (in the first book). I thought that was really the best battle moment. I think it's something called you vs. the world.

KK, bye bye. And again sorry about the whole MVHG thing, I'll try and do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment