Monday, February 6, 2012

Kudos to Cheyenne!

Thanks Cheyenne for the team peeniss thing! Or katpee? Idk.

Well anyway, a very special friend, Cheyenne, is a fellow Team Peeta fan and is in love with The Hunger Games (even though she only read the first book...) but it's the the thought that counts. I drew a picture of Katniss and Peeta together w/ their heads in a heart and Gale off to the side getting all pissy.

She requested it so I drew it and Cheyenne loved it so much that she printed out the picture and pasted it on her binder along with her other pictures of Peeta.

It's so weird that I have so many friends who are Team Peeta. Gotta love him I guess. I have only one friend who is actually team kale (hah) which is my friend Charlotte, or Charlie...

Anyway, I gave the website to my friend Cheyenne and if you're reading this, I love you and Peeta! Oh btw if you read my version of Hunger Games, Blueberry Idiot = Palmtrees (still talking to Cheyenne) and just keep reading cause he and I will NOT end up exactly like Katniss and Peeta. KK

Buh bye ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment